Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant
Serving Businesses & Residential Clients in Snohomish County
Increasing Efficiency, Decreasing Stress & Motivating Change!
Your Biggest Cheerleader for Change!
Monika Kristofferson is a Professional Organizer, Productivity Consultant, Speaker & Author. Monika uses her strength of being naturally organized to help others who have their own unique strengths. As a business owner, she knows firsthand the importance of being organized and managing time efficiently for life balance, meeting deadlines and protecting the bottom line of the business. As a homeowner, she fully appreciates the value of being organized to enjoy a peaceful home.
Clients who work with Monika typically contact her because they feel stressed, overwhelmed, stuck and unable to find a good starting point to declutter, get organized and manage their time wisely. Monika brings ten years of professional experience helping clients declutter, create systems and get organized in a non-judgmental manner along with a dose of motivation.
Business & Residential Organizing Consultations & Plans
Hands-On Decluttering & Organizing Sessions-Clutter & Paper
Business Productivity Training on Common Time Management Topics
Presentations for Groups & Associations
Coaching-In Person, Phone or Skype
- GO System Certified Productivity Trainer
- Goal Coach for W.I.S.E. Women Accountability Program
- Expert on Clarity.fm (On Demand Business Advice)
- Past Board Member Lake Stevens Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member Lake Stevens Business Network
- Author-Productivity Bites & Holiday Organizing Tidbits (Amazon)
- Journals-Little Book of Balance & Small Journal of BIG Goals (Website)
- Columnist for the Herald Business Journal
- Guest on W.I.S.E. Women Wednesdays Radio Show-KKNW
- Guest on the Productive Woman Podcast
- Columnist for the Lake Stevens Ledger
- Featured on More.com
- Guest on ProductivityCast
- Featured in North End Metro Magazine January/February 2016
- Guest on The Erica Glessing Show-Podcast